Also known as the hydraulic jack, an air jack is a mechanical device, which is widely used to lift heavy vehicle for automobile works, without the need of applying any sort of elbow force.
The working of this device is quite simple; it has a screw thread for lifting any heavy equipment, be it a car or any big truck with uttermost ease. The most popular type of air jacks is the car, floor, and the garage jacks.
In a nutshell, best for lifting any heavy vehicle for the repairing and maintenance job, that’s way, this wonderful tool is commonly found in vehicle garages. Not only there, nowadays, have car owners made sure to keep a handy air jack in their boot space for any sort emergency, like a tire burst.
This one of the fundamental garage equipment in Ireland, today, are available in an assortment of choices, you can pick one as per your specific needs and requirements. Like if you buying one for commercial purposes, then opt for a big one with a high lifting capacity and in case it is for your own use then going for a regular one can do the job for you. The air jacks are available in different varieties with multiple brand names. This has somehow expanded the market for car accessories or spare parts.
It is not important or mandatory if you own a car, you must know how to fix your car issues using air jack. There are newbie car owners who don’t know the right use of air jacks. In such cases, here’s a quick guide that may help you to use this wonderful tool on your rainy days.
Take a look and see how you can make the most out of this tool.
- It starts with losing the hubcaps through the car wheel nuts. Without this, it’s hard to insert the air jack beneath the vehicle.
- Then comes the real part. Now, you have to put the air jack beneath your vehicle carefully.
- Start pressing the trigger of air jack which will ultimately lift up your car automatically.
- In case, the jack isn’t placed properly, this is the right time to keep it in the right place and then start changing the tires or fixing any other mechanical issue.
- Make sure to pull up the jack according to your convenience to fix scrap car, contact our recommend cash for cars in Newcastle.
This tool is quite handy and can be kept easily with your other car tools. Before buying jack for your convenience, it is important to analyze for what purpose you need it. In case, you need it for commercial purposes, then going for the hydraulic jack is far better than the mechanical one. And the reason is tool ability and force. Apart from this, the weight of your vehicle can be one measure to be kept in mind while shopping for a brand new jack.
The bottom line-
Using this advantageous tool is not a rocket science. All you need is to get your hands on few mechanical skills and you are done to use it whenever required.