No matter what you sell or deal in, almost every business or shop owner has the desire to run the business in a well-settled or plush outlet. If seen according to the present time standards, the eminence of having a fully equipped shop has gone to some other level of excellence. Be it butchery fit-out or a coffee house, before the food or whatever you serve, it is the flamboyant interiors which leave a remarkable impression on customer’s mind.
As there are numberless options, in terms of setting up a new business, but when it’s something relevant to the food industry, a lot of innovation and decorative ideas can influence the look & feel of your entire place.
To inspire you for some exciting DIYs and an impactful interior, here are some latest butchery shops designing ideas waiting to transform your place completely. Take a look & bring some change in your butchery shop.
- Separate meat preservation space – The first and foremost thing is to keep a better control on the hygiene and health measures. For this, make sure to keep a separate meat preservation area where the room temperature is low as compared to the other sections of the shop. If not this, then preserving the meat in cool rooms is another good option for you.
- Wooden or dark floors – As the blood stain can leave stubborn marks on the floor make sure to furnish the entire butcher shop with wooden or any other dark floor which isn’t slippery. This way, you don’t just add a plush look to your shop but eradicate the pungent smell of flesh too.
- Kitchen equipment storage space – For a butcher shop, you are required to have the best refrigeration solution to preserve the meat safely for long. Else than the fridge, you must need other kitchen equipment which are often seen in any ordinary butcher shop or market. Having a number of equipments will facilitate your work and will make you sound more professional in your work terms.
- Customer counters – Though your customers might be in love with meat but they won’t really love to smell the uncooked flesh or blood while purchasing it. To avoid such incidents, it is a must that you keep the customer or billing counter at a certain distance from the butcher store.
- Meat sealing boxes – One another way to perfectly store the meat for long is to keep them in air-tight boxes which not just preserves the meat appropriately but promotes hygiene too.
In general, butchery shops are quite a mess to manage and run, as for the entire day, you have to be surrounded by animal flesh which ultimately smells badly. All such factors make cleanliness, the biggest concern for butcher shop owners and workers.
The final word-
Revamping or setting up a butcher shop is only possible when you have relevant experience and right guidance with you. In terms of hygiene, health and diseases preventions, one is required to take a lot of measures which again is possible only when you have someone with similar experience.